A Limited Liability Company (LLC’s) is one of the most commonly incorporated commercial entity types that you can establish in the UAE.
Currently, the law states that most* Limited Liability Companies must have one or more local Emirati partner(s). The local shareholders are required to possess a minimum of 51% shareholding in the LLC.
The thought that someone will own 51% of YOUR business is daunting and one decision not to take lightly, we at PRO Partner Group totally understand the trepidations that many clients feel but through our secure and trusted nominee structure, we ensure your interests are fully protected in accordance with the law. When you partner with us, PRO Partner Group become the Emirati 51% professional corporate partner in the LLC, taking away any pressure of independently finding a trustworthy local sponsor.
The partners within the company benefit from having limited liability exposure to the extent of their contribution to the share capital. Unlike many GCC countries, there is no minimum specified share capital amount and Companies Law instead stipulates that the capital should be sufficient for the companies needs.
*Certain activities such as Recruitment Services or Real Estate Related Businesses are an exception to this rule, as they can only be completed by 100% locally owned entities.
More Information about LLCís:
- No minimum Capital Requirement.
- Statutory exemption from corporate tax.
- No restriction on repatriation of capital and profits.
- It is mandatory for an LLC to have a suitable office space prior to obtaining a Trade License.
- The profit share for the company does not need to reflect that of the shareholding.
- Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Arabic by a legal translator and duly certified (certification by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Embassies, for companies incorporated abroad).
Advantages of Partnering with PRO Partner Group:
- As your service provider, we will use our experience to handle all the necessary paperwork to establish your business in a timely manner. This includes applying for visas, licenses, obtaining labour quotas, translation services and assisting with the opening of corporate bank accounts.
- Professional Corporate Partnership platform for onshore businesses.
- 100% Management Control.
- 100% Financial Control.
- 100% control of profits.
- Fixed annual fee.
- Succession planning.
- Simple 3 month exit strategy [no penalties].
- Full Management Team on hand 24/7.
- Engineering and construction classification. Our UAE partner is an Engineer which significantly reduces the requirements for contracting and engineering companies going through the classification process.
- Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC) approval to work with the National Oil & Gas companies.
- Suitable for entrepreneurs, SMEs and MNCs entering the UAE market.
- Honest answers, transparent, reliability and realistic timelines enabling you to be fully informed at all times.
For more information on Setting up a business in Dubai, please select an option from the left hand side or call the PRO Partner Group Dubai office direct on + 971 (0)4 456 1761 | www.propartnergroup.com